Wednesday 20 March 2013

20th March 2013: New Purchases £££


Hey, i know it isn’t to do with my work, but i thought i would put a spanner in the works and spice my blog up a bit instead of carrying on with my work. I thought i would let you know on my new purchases this week.
I have been recently looking for some Nike air max 1s, however they are all so brightly coloured and i didn’t want them to stand out so much. I fancied some that would kind of blend in with anything i wear, more on the neutral colour pallet. Well anyway, i found some online however knowing my luck they were from america and i did not want to chance it with their VAT custom charges on top when they hit our border. So i found some very similar to the ones i wanted.  The are a pastel green with grey and white and yellow. I found these quite neutral but still not so neutral they have a life and a bit of fun!  Nice purchase off a lady on ebay!

Also this week following on with the vintage style i bought some tapered jeans. Last weekend i was actually having a conversation with my mum on how i fancied some and she was telling me stories about back in the day and how she used to have some with a big stripe down the side. Anyway, i had a look online and i couldn’t find any that i liked, and so i went into Blue Rinse Vintage Store which is in Northern Quarter. There were some light blue Levis tapered jeans, on the paper label they said they were a size 10, however when putting them on i knew this was wrong. They were so big around my waist however with a belt they look good, they look better bigger as they give it the style i wanted. Cheeky little bargain of £25. + charity shop belt £2.99. You can’t go wrong with that.




Finally i bought some green pants. I am still not sure on what to think of these yet, but i haven’t worn them yet. Again from another vintage store. But they are bright green. They are kind of track suit like, but high waisted. I thought they were slightly shell suit but i am not sure on this one. They are really light and very comfy and pretty cheap also for £14. 
The photos don't do the pants any justice, the colour is so much more green and they are so much nicer in real life. Just to let you all know.




No comments:

Post a Comment