Saturday 25 February 2012

Yey!!! Man Met place

I forgot to tell you guys that i have received an accredited place at Man met university. As my college has a great link with manchester met university they are able to advise on students from our college to get a provisional place at the uni. Thats where i come in! They have accepted the offer and taken me on the Fashion course.

I AM SO EXCITED.

Fashion
Students on the BA (Hons) Fashion course learn how to develop and apply their creative abilities in a framework that refers to, and prepares them for the challenge of working in the fashion industry with confidence, imagination and individuality.

Course details

BA (Hons) Fashion
A three year full-time undergraduate programme.
UCAS Code: W230



but I'm not excited for the £9000 fees. Damn you government.

love h xox

No comments:

Post a Comment